From:
Jack Newman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:57:15 -0400
Hello all,

Just to let you know that I am away, unavailable, unreachable.  You won't
get hold of me, not by email, not by phone, not by fax, from August 1 until
August 26.

Just remember, it is almost *never* necessary to stop breastfeeding.
Remember there is more to breastfeeding than the milk.  Remember that
doctors and other health professionals give advice not commandments--mothers
make decisions based on information they receive and unless there is danger
to life or limb nobody can insist that a mother stop or not stop
breastfeeding.

I hope that doesn't sound as if I'm telling you what you already know, but
most questions I receive turn around those issues.

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC