From:
Lavinia Belli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 14:06:43 +0200
In the very few instances in which artificial nipples cannot be avoided, why
is it that it is better to use the big round ones and not the anatomical?  I
think I read about this in lactnet once, but can't remember the exact case.
Please note that I understand that artificial nipples are always to be
avoided...but sometimes, bottles are used.  I just want to know which kind
of artificial nipple can be less detrimental to BF and why.

Thanks,

Lavinia, LLL Madrid