From:
Marijke Frings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:47:54 +0200
Dear Jessica,

You can also put it the other way round.
Has the neonatoligist written proof for the three hour feeding schedule??

They always ask us for written proof.

Ok, that is not very helpfull :-).
At the moment I am at my parents house so I can/t look it up. I would look
in Riordan&Wambach first and then see what references they use.

Coming back to you.

Marijke Frings
Nutritionist Msc, IBCLC, LLL-leader, member EAACI

--
Lactatiekundig en Voedingskundig Advies
Ir. Marijke Frings

Mobiel: 06 4086 5578