From:
"Hoover, Janet - DH" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 15:10:19 -0700
Take a look at the California Perinatal Quality Care Collaborative
(CPQCC) toolkit for the Nutritional Support of the Very Low Birth Weight
Infant. It is wonderful in many, many ways in addition to addressing
exactly your question. http://www.cpqcc.org/NutritionIIToolkit.htm  They
also have a new toolkit for the Care and Management of the Late Preterm
Infant. http://www.cpqcc.org/LPT.htm

Thanks again to Dr. Wight for all of her hard work with the CPQCC!
Janet
Santa Cruz, CA

The future depends on what we do in the present.
~ Mahatma Gandhi