Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 1997 12:52:53 -0500
Today I picked up my mail from the Hospital for Sick Children.  (It's
been sitting around for a few days--the strike is still on).  I got a
LLL magazine from England which reprinted one of my articles.  What
was my surprise to find that the stamp was cancelled with Nestle's
advertising (It says "Nestle--Quality Street--Magic Moments cancelled
right across the Queen's face).

Hath the British post office no shame?  They'll take money from
anyone?  I prefer a post office which goes on strike.

Comments from UK lactnetters?

Jack Newman, MD, FRCPC