From:
Jo-Anne and Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 19:43:45 -0400
Questions for my nursing strike vs. weaning hand-out...
Is there a difference between self-weaning and natural weaning? Is there
a term that some people prefer?(I'm leaning towards natural weaning... I
don't put a whole lot of stock in self- anything, because I think
everything is a relationship, but that's me... sorry if I am influencing
your answers:-)
Are the terms relevant?
Do people feel that self- or natural weaning occurs before one year, or
two years? Thank you, Karen, for your comments about this...
More later, as the handout evolves...
This is how we work in collaborative writing seminars, too!
Jo-Anne :-)