From:
Pam Wiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:05:46 -0400
Hi all,
No one in our family of 5 can stand the taste of milk. (OK, I admit I can
stand an occasional bowl of ice cream or a shake.) I usually buy a quart a
week for cooking purposes and sometimes it spoils before it is all used.  We
are all healthy and strong with no signs of calcium deficiency.
Why does every dietition, MD, magazine article, etc. INSIST humans need cow
milk???  The dairy industry is very powerful...

Pam Wiggins, IBCLC,Franklin VA
My website:  http://www.bookzone.com/breastfeeding