From:
Linda Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 10:48:11 -0500
I agree that yes, absolutely, moms should stay home longer than 3 days with
their newborns...........BUT, I would like to mention the flip side
....................AT LEAST she is taking her baby with her.  I'm sure it
was her choice to go back as soon as she did, and for that we might not
agree.  But she also had the choice of hiring others to care for her
newborn, which she did not do.  So at least let us recognize that she has
chosen to "wear" her baby and keep him close to her, even tho that closeness
is at her place of employment, versus her living room.