From:
Becky Krumwiede <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 1998 22:10:32 -0500
Our kindly hospital auxiliary just bought us The Lactation Consultant
software from InfoNation Systems.  We're just starting to play with it and
thinking about how we're going to transfer information into it--whether we
should enter minimal info in for everyone in who delivers here or just
those with whom we have continuing contact.  I would really appreciate
chatting with any hospital-based LC's who are using this program to see how
you're doing it.  Please e-mail me--

Becky Krumwiede, RN, IBCLC, Appleton, WI