From:
Denhez Louise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:13:04 -0500
I need quick help about these two problems:

1. A breast-feeding friendly family doctor called to see if we could not
help this baby born with a cleft palate (lip intact): the baby cannot
feed himself on the breast nor the Haberman feeder, and it seems that
palatal obstructors, which could be a solution, are not available
anymore. Is that true ? and if not, where can we fet one ajusted ?

2. A mother of many children had a baby 18 days ag. Now, one of the older
siblings has "worms" and the entire family except the baby has to take
Vanquin (pyrvinium pamoate). Hale and Briggs books are not helpful. What
do I tell the mother ?

Louise Denhez, M.D., M.P.H
Montreal, Quebec, Canada