From:
Bernshaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 23:31:37 -0600
  REGARDING           VHS PAL format

Dear Lactnetters,

I am writing on behalf of Nikki Lee, Video Review Editor for the Journal of
Human Lactation. She is looking for a video reviewer who owns aVCR with a VHS
PAL format. The video to be reviewed is from Australia, has been produced to
cater to the Aborigine of western district of Victoria, Australia and contains
information about what to expect if a mother is thinking about bF as well
troubleshooting when specific problems occur.

If you have access to a VCR with a PAL format and would be interested in
reviewing this video, please e-mail me and I will relate this information to
her. Alternatively, you may want to call her at 215-635-6477.

We both appreciate your cooperation.

Nicole Bernshaw
Book Review Editor
Journal of Human Lactation