From:
Janice Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:17:17 -0600
Someone had asked what's happened to Moms4Milk.org.  Due to one of the founding members leaving the group, the group lost control of the site name.  The group has reorganized under a new name - Moms4MomsMilk.org, as explained in the press release below.

The old site name Moms4Milk.org has been taken over by an unaffiliated user, which provides links to a number of "breast" related sites, including breast pumps, nursing clothes, a link to the Nestle parenting site  (EEEK!), and some pornogrpahy sites   (double EEEK!).

Please change your bookmarks to link to the new name.

Janice Reynolds
a contributing member to Moms4MomsMilk.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Moms4MomsMilk.org - a new name and look for Moms4Milk.org.

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - June 26, 2002

We at Moms4Milk.org are changing our name. Effective immediately we will be known as Moms4MomsMilk.org. We are undergoing an exciting reorganization and have changed our name to better reflect who we are.

We are a grassroots organization dedicated to collecting and distributing the latest and most accurate information regarding mother's milk. Our organization was founded in May 2000 by a group of breastfeeding mothers who feel that we can make a difference in breastfeeding advocacy by providing one place for people to obtain accurate and up to date breastfeeding research information.

Thank you for your patience as we rebuild our website and our database of articles and abstracts.

Please visit us at Moms4MomsMilk.org.