From:
Narelle Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 21:57:48 +1000
I know I am flouting rules here, but since you all know how
dispassionate, scientific and darn clinical I can be I thought I'd
get away with it.

I am now 38.5 weeks pregnant and the SVT I periodically get has
been rather exacerbated by pregnancy. So much so that last Sat
night was spent in hospital and after 3.5 hours of SVT required
verapamil to revert (this is the first time). I would love to
know of anyone who has seen this in labour (since my homebirth
is out of the question - sniff - now), but more to the point
how common is a reaction to it in the neonate that is
exclusively breastfed? Ie if I have to have it in labour, or
in the few days pp, how will baby fare?

Please indulge me on this one folks - just think of me as the
parent-l owner asking for a subscriber. I mean I do subscribe, too!

Thanks gang.

Narelle

--
Narelle Clark
   o        o     Underfed, underwashed, underslept - but well loved.