From:
Anne Marie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2018 18:00:13 -0600
Mother 23 yrs. baby 4 mo. Exclusively pumped breastmilk.

Mother wants to use lsd and psilobycin for medicinal purposes. Possibly 10 mcg. She is curious about milk transfer. I already sent Medications and Mother’s Milk LSD page information. She wants information or anecdotal information bc there is probably a lack of statistical information. Do any of you have client bases with usage of either of these? Can you tell me anything about noticeable decreases in milk? I explained many pumping schedules to save up and then use previously pumped milk if she is concerned about transfer.

Mother has used both prior to pregnancy and has experience with them but not while pumping and breastfeeding.

We talked about fat solubility. Half lives. I rec she buy or use a copy of Hale’s. I rec calling Infant Risk hotline.

What else would you pass along?

Warmly,

#8.14 at.home