From:
kym smythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 15:51:16 -0400
If any of you missed us at LLLI, we'll be at ILCA too!  Kendall and
Carlie are getting to be real photo hams.

I am only 5' tall and they weigh 13,6 and 13,15.  I have a back injury
from an auto accident 10 days after their birth.  As long as I switch
shoulders periodically and give myself and the girls breaks.  It is
quite manageable to carry both in the sling.

Until the conference, I thought it wasn't very practical to nurse in the
sling while carrying both, *but* I was *wrong*!  Last night Kendall
nursed in the sling while Carlie stood up in the sling next to Kendall
charming everyone in line at Sam's Club!

Best to all, Kym Smythe