From:
Sharon Knorr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 17:51:22 -0400
I retook the exam last year, for the third time, and all I can say is that
most of the questions were ok. I didn't really study much except for a
last-minute brush-up using a friends study guide and looking through the
Atlas. If you are actively practicing as an LC and keeping up through
conferences/Lactnet/JHL/CE then you should not have a problem passing the
test.

Also, take advantage of the ability to critique questions that you think are
ambiguous or have no best answer. A certain number of questions are thrown
out each year based on these responses.

Sharon from New York, USA