Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 12:06:09 -0800
I have been looking over cosmetic surgery paphlets and ran accrossed
something I thought was just not right, or in the least very
misleading.  The paphlet says that breast lift in more cases than not,
do not interfere with breastfeeding.  Now in my mind, a prcedure that
cuts the breast in so many areas and can cause a small or totally loss
of sensation in the breast definately would interfere with
breastfeeding.  Am I wrong here? If I am not, I plan to write a letter
to the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons about
this claim.  Also when Browsing the web I found a page that has upset me
tremendously, it folows.  You may have already discussed this on LactNet
while I was unsubbed but thought I would put it up anyway.  What is this
world coming to?

Here it is...warning be prepared to get angry
http://homearts.com/rb/health/09breaf1.htm

Melissa Brancho