From:
Darillyn Starr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 16:07:57 -0600
I saw the formula commericals that Brooke made, and they looked to me like
she was doing her best to make it look like she wasn't giving the formula to
her baby.  The baby was in a high chair, and Brooke was playing around with
a bottle.  In the end, she would sit the bottle on the tray of the high
chair, or something like that, but never actually gave it to her baby, or
said that she fed it to her.  I suspect that she signed the contract with
the formula company before the baby was born and hadn't realized how she
would feel about it later.

A similar thing happened with Pamela Anderson.  She had signed a contract to
do a pornographic film before her first son was born, and was sued when she
decided that she did not want to do it.  She told the judge in the case
that, when the time came to make the film, she was still nursing her son,
and found that she didn't want an actor's hands to be touching her body (I
assume she was referring to her breasts).  She apparently had never been
bothered by actors touching her, before that, but felt like it was a
violation, while she was breastfeeding her son.  I believe she decided not
to perform for pornographic films after that, and has stuck with it.

Darillyn