From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 06:19:29 -0400
Gee Mary Alice, I was hoping by 2002 or so the results would be in
validating that actively working as an LC and getting x # of hours of CEUs
would be enough to recertify.  I do not look forward to taking the test
again at age 65  in 2006 ! Too nerve wracking.  Can anyone from IBCLE tell
us the state of the research into need for re-exam?  re-exams have been
done now for 3 years.  A trend ought to be showing up.  Does everyone
sitting for recert pass?  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ