Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 08:03:24 EST
Kathy Dettwyler asked me to post the email address I used for Family Circle to
comment on Dr. Brazelton's outdated bf advice.  Sorry folks, I confused myself I
FAXED the letter (using the computer, thus the confusion).  But if you have a
FAX or FAX Modem - Send to FC/Your Letters (212) 463-1808.  In November he
stated that pregnant mothers must wean, and in January he wrote about nipple
preparation and the need for water supplements during neonatal period before
mother's milk comes in.

Sarah Augustine, LLL Leader, Cary Illinois