From:
laurie wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:06:24 PST
Linda, Thanks for sharing with us the article on whey:casein.
I don't know who would test my milk, but I have a 4 yr old getting close
to weaning (I think) and what little milk I have should certainly
qualify as being close to the end of the lactation cycle.
Would be interesting to see the results. Anyone in the N.O. area
interested?
Actually someone could probably go to a LLL meeting and find willing
subjects to get milk from all stages of the lactation cycle; go to a
toddler mtg and get the later moms.

Laurie Wheeler, RN, MN, IBCLC
Louisiana Breastfeeding MediaWatch Campaign
Violet Louisiana, USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]