Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2006 12:20:33 EDT

Rachel, my dear friend  posts:

<<I think this discussion could be one of the more meaningful ones  we've had
on Lactnet, ever.  Without Lactnet it would not have been  possible to
mobilize so many diverse voices, with running input from our  friends outside
the pale of holding the actual credential, and the reaction  time would have
been dangerously long.  As it is, ILCA is already  alerted and is being made
aware of how much this affects you  all.>>

Thank you!!!! Of all the posts  -- this one gives me truly (and not just
virtual)  goosebumps.

Oh help -- two of my 3  down.  But this had to be said.  Thank you again,
Rachel.  And  Kathleen -- what an AMAZING vehicle Lactnet is.  It deserves every
accolade  it (and you) receive -- and more.

Truly grateful in  Illinois....

Jan Barger

_Lactation Education  Consultants_
(http://www.lactationeducationconsultants.com/)