From:
Kirsten Berggren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 14:54:07 -0400
Greetings all - Kathleen has given me permission for this piece of self-
promotion - I have launched my website: www.workandpump.com. I've designed
it as a central location for information for women who are combining
breastfeeding with work outside the home. It's designed for the moms, and
soon I will add message boards so that we can start to build a community
there. At this point I'm hosting it out of my own pocket, so I guess I can
add the disclaimer that I do not have a financial interest in this website
(other than a slow drain!).

I would love any feedback on the contents of this site, and please pass on
the url to any moms you work with who are planning to go back to work.

Cheers,
Kirsten Berggren,PhD
WIC breastfeeding promotion coordinator
Vermont department of health
Independant breastfeeding researcher (with an emphasis on increasing
duration, and desperately looking for a mentor!)