From:
Mary Kay Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:02:57 -0500
Just a comment about the recent research or lack of that was a concern.
I LOVE the Symphony pump; my hospital switched from a mixture of
different kinds and brands to that pump only last Spring. I have plenty
of moms who started with a Symphony who had to get a Lactina for home
and preferred the Symphony. Many of the employees who use a Pump in
Style at home, use the Symphony at work (we have several  "nursing
nooks" for staff members) and prefer the pump at work. Many of my NICU
moms use the Symphony when they visit and get more milk in less time
than they do with the Lactina or Elite. I have worked with electric
breast pumps since 1985 and keep up to date on almost everything on the
market.
Best regards,
Mary Kay Smith, RN, IBCLC
Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit MI

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry Ford My Health at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.