From:
Larry Danna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 00:46:11 -0700
For those of you interested in further internet exploration 2
interesting sites/functions I have found are list below.

First a World Wide Web site that lets you search by subject for other
internet resources.  In other words, it lets you see a list of any
resources on your selected subject be they lists, newsgroups, gopher,
WWW, email, BBs, etc.

The URL for this site is
http://www.lib.umich.edu/chhome.html
Here I found FDA stuff, FINIC stuff and other stuff.

The next is a telnet site (PenPages) that has a lot of full text
documents on nutrition.

to get there telnet to
psupen.psu.edu
once there use the 2 letter abreviation of your state as a password.
For those not in the USA perhaps you could just use MD (Maryland's
state abreviation) or another 2 letter combo.  I don't know.
Here I found 38 documents related to lactation.  A few were swine or
bovine lactation but most were human.

I'd be most interested in others "finds" on the internet that are
related to lactation.

Carla (just north of Washington, DC)