From:
rebecca b saenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:28:52 -0500
I occasionaly prescribe it for moms that are pumping for their preemies in
the nicu and under alot of stress.  They describe themselves as "unable to
relax" and often are torn between taking care of kids at home and needing
to find time to pump for the one in hospital.  There's a compounding
pharmacist here that can mix it for them, and I've had some good results.

Becky Saenz, MD
Assistant Professor
University of MS Medical Center
Department of Family Medicine