From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 20:07:35 -0700
Hi Julie, manipulation doesn't have to be from a DC, it can be from a DO.
Judy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gel377lByz0

http://sbhny.org/about_us/pr_article/newborns-receive-osteopathic-manipulati
on-at-st.-barnabas

http://metrohealth.net/_files/u1/OMT-Newborn.pdf

https://www.google.com/search?q=osteopathic+manipulation+newborn+study
<https://www.google.com/search?q=osteopathic+manipulation+newborn+study&ie=u
tf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a>
&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

http://www.dremmy.com/what-does-osteopathy-treat

Pediatric: ADD/ADHD, Autism, Sensory Integration Issues, Developmental
Delay, Downs Syndrome, Colic, Problems with Breastfeeding, Spitting Up,
Plagiocephaly (misshapen head), Strabismus, Otitis Media, Sucking
Difficulties, Behavioral Problems, Epilepsy, Cerebral Palsy, Birth Trauma