From:
Amy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:45:37 -0600
Dr. Palmer,

I was in your audience at a LLL conference several years ago. I didn't laugh
at you even once! In fact, I've used your research, referred to your
website, and told countless others about what you have learned and what
you're researching, and have even tried to interest other dentists in the
subject. Imagine the pulmonologist's shock when I completely understood the
possible effects of a "simple" snoring problem, all because of the education
I've received from you over the years. Thank you for all you've done in
advancing research on breastfeeding.

Respectfully,

Amy