From:
Theresa Moutafis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2018 19:36:32 -0400
Thank for you sharing Tina. I’ve actually spoken to a birth mom in that
exact situation. She was pumping and all, but the system was giving her an
incredibly hard time with regard to baby having that milk. I can’t even
remember if it was even due to drugs. She had a pediatrician’s note that
baby should have breast milk because of some serious formula intolerance,
and yet the court was making it incredibly difficult for baby to have the
milk.

So heartbreaking.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile