From:
Patricia Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 1996 12:56:08 +0000
Sorry I didn't feel like writing 3 letters today.

1. History of IBCLE and ILCA - is this all written down somewhere, if so where?

For Mary Renard, I'd love a copy of the # of people taking exam each year
from beginning to present.

Does ILCA have a compilation of membership numbers from 1985 on?  If so
where?  I'd like a copy of that too.

2. BF promotion - why can't LLLI or ILCA or jointly access the same Obs the
ABM co do and send out BF promo lit?  What kind of money are we talking about?

3.  In NJ, I've also noted an increase of yeast in late summer -August is
notorius (sp?).  There is definetely a connection with increase use of
antibiotics, especially now that they are being used so aggressively around
delivery for Beta strep prevention (in US -elsewhere?)