Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 07:40:14 EDT
Phyllis said,

> .  If that's the process
> to turn The Globe into a PDF format, maybe they should change to black
> printing if they plan to continue web site publishing.

Phyllis, I didn't have any problem printing it out on my laserjet, but it WAS
light and I had trouble identifying people in the picture -- though I did see
Winnie's hat and recognized some others -- hi Lisa!  But to print out 15
pages in color is a drain on the color inks.  Did you send your note to ILCA?
 Since it's being printed on the web, it certainly wouldn't make any
difference in how it looks to do it in black & white rather than the ink they
used before, especially since it is in PDF.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC -- Wheaton IL
Lactation Education Consultants
www.lactationeducationconsultants.com