From:
"Jo Mihalik,RN." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 08:25:09 -0600
Hi,
My name is Jo Mihalik, RN, (new)IBCLC
I work in a hospital in Nashville, TN. and am amazed at the similarity of
problems and challenges of what I see at work and what comes across my screen
when I am on Lactnet.
As far as the latex allergies, I do know of a girl that I work with who had
allergic reactions to latex gloves that she wore at work, and she had to come
into the emergency room with a reaction to a latex condom. Needless to say,
her husband proceeded to have something "done."
I really love Lactnet!
Jo (mother of four, fanatical about breastfeeding, and trying to enlighten
my little corner of the world in Nashville, TN)