From:
Chris Hafner-Eaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:46:55 -0800
Barbara:
I'm not up on the details of this one, but since you asked me personally...
I'd strongly recommend the use of ample lecithin (as a fat emulsifier and to
reduce plugs) and ibuprophen (to reduce inflammation), as well as using
cabbage leaves only on the affected side.  She might consider the use of
manual lymphatic drainage or at the least breast massage aided by Miracle
Cream (a wild yam, cohosh and progesterone cream--email me if you need
details) on the weaning side.

--Chris Hafner-Eaton, PhD, MPH, CHES, IBCLC    [log in to unmask]
INFANT CUISINE AND MOTHER CARE
mom, wife, active UU church member, educator, lactation consultant,
homeschool mom, researcher, scientist, author, organic gardener,
photographer, wilderness adventurer, lapidary creator, lousy cleaner;)