From:
Joy Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 14:10:21 +0800
Hi all,
I am trying to track down the original source of a saying about
fathers. I have heard from some that it goes quite a long way back in
LLL circles. The saying is:

'The main role of the father is to teach the baby that love and
comfort are not necessarily associated with food.'

It might be going into a book, and I would like to make sure it was
correctly attributed, if I can find the originator.

Does anyone know who actually created this?

TIA for any help.

Regards,
Joy