From:
Carol Brussel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 00:27:27 EDT
leslie, you are a wonderful help. thanks so much for doing my work. i came
back in here to email the local newsreader because tomorrow is "the race for
the cure" (for breast cancer). i want to protest no coverage of breastfeeding
as a preventative and now i have a great list to append.

a friend stopped by this evening, the first person i ever found besides myself
that hates this breast CANCER awareness month concept. she also feels it
should be breast health month. she is running that race tomorrow. i told her
about my post saying we should teach our daughters to teach their daughters to
breastfeed and she liked the idea so much we immediately fell to making large
signs for her to carry during the race. i am now anxious to see if it
generates any publicity.

now to write a Serious Letter to the newsreader.

carol brussel the late night advocate