"Alison Burt (WDHB)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:42:32 +0000
Content-Type:
multipart/mixed
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (549 bytes) , text/plain (1183 bytes)

Legal Disclaimer : www.waitematadhb.govt.nz/Disclaimer.aspx

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

Date: Thurs 11th June From: Alison Burt Subject: Re: Timing of lactogenesis 2 in mothers when mothers and babies are not separated in traditional cultures. I remember reading a comparison between Western women and women in (a South American country, I think,) where normal births and uninterrupted breastfeeding occurred and the onset of lactogenesis 2 was many hours sooner in these women compared with their Western counterparts. Can anyone guide me to this or similar research please? Thanks Alison Burt Lactation Consultant SCBU North Shore Waitemata DHB Shakespeare Rd, Private Bag 93503 p: 09 4868920 ext 2268 www.waitematadhb.govt.nz *********************************************** Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html To reach list owners: [log in to unmask] Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask] COMMANDS: 1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail 2. To start it again: set lactnet mail 3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet 4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2