From:
CATHY LILES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 1995 13:47:55 EST
I think we are making some progress on this thought process. How
'bout Substitute Processed Infant Tonic? In all seriousness, I think
we should find a name which reflects the nature of the product and
its inferior relationship to human milk and at the same time remain
respectful of the mothers and babies who have to use it and also who
choose to use it.