Date:
Wed, 15 May 2002 22:16:55 -0400
Let's remember that bashing of any sort is not allowed....shall we? And,
while I'm here, let's steer clear of a discussion that centers on religion.
We are fortunate to have subscribers from over 60 countries, and of all
religions. Let's not go there. ...

Back to breastfeeding..not religion. Kathleen

At 04:02 PM 05/15/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Jessica might be bashing the church-goers a little much, but I think she's
>mainly bashing the Ezzo-followers.  From what I see from my clients and
>friends who pick up Babywise is that they actually aren't very
>religious/spiritually-grounded at all (and this is just a personal
>observation), just want to lay some sort of foundation now that they have a
>child.  I think that's admirable for anyone to try to lay whatever spiritual
>foundation they feel that fits their thirsts.

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbspin.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html