Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 10:02:57 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (23 lines)
Below is a link to news release from Human Milk 4 Human Babies Global Network (formerly Eats on Feets GLOBAL) this morning. If you go to the website you can link through to the various community pages mentioned in the release. 45 countries, 120 chapters, 270 admins - I'm absolutely amazed at what has been accomplished in such a short period of time.

Of particular note, the Human Milk for Human Babies Japan community page is being temporarily administered by people in other countries while the local admins deal with their family situations on the ground.  The page is being used to get the message out discouraging infant formula and human milk donations from afar. People are being directed to the IFE Core resources and local Japanese and English language breastfeeding support messages.

Release: http://www.hm4hb.net/chile_joins_breast_milk_sharing_network_on_facebook.html

-- Jodine Chase
Edmonton, Canada
Disclosure - I have been giving a wee bit of my time to help HM4HB with their communication strategies.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2