From:
"Sara D. Furr" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 23:10:12 -0500
Mary, have you seen the new Sep/Oct issue of MOTHERING?  It is entirely
devoted to the issue of cosleeping.  Peggy O'Mara was at the 2001 LLLI
conference I attended where Dr. McKenna spoke and I am sure she was
enthralled by him as I was.  The issue is a result of his research and has
an article written by him as well as several other articles.  This issue is
an attempt to bring an important issue into the public discussion.  I have
heard so many breastfeeding mothers express fears about sharing sleep with
their babies.  Maybe Oprah can invite Peggy and Jim to be guests on a show
about cosleeping!  (I won't hold my breath.)

Sara in Nebraska