From:
Stephanie Haskins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:14:01 -0400
Hi All,

I am a first year nursing student and am writing a nursing history paper
this semester on the role of nurses in implementing the necessary steps
to become a baby-friendly hospital.  I would love to include the voices
of actual nurses who have been involved in this process and record their
experience.  If there is anybody out there who is interested (it could
be from anywhere in the world), I would greatly appreciate an
opportunity to either speak with you over the phone or have an email
exchange.  Please reply to me off-list:  [log in to unmask]  Thanks for
considering!

Stephanie Haskins