From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 1995 11:57:20 -0400
Anne,..hi. I am not sure what we are doing about t shirts. I am getting one
printed for Kathy to wear at ILCA> However, I didn't think about getting
more for others. Are you interested? Do you think others would be?

Kathleen

>I am game to get one  too!!! Hows about a  xxl.. Seems all this breast info
>that keeps beaming into my comuputer has all but gone to my chest <<<HA, HA,
>HA,>>>( now if there were a reverse process for my overly functional bottom)
>
>If there will be some further info on this subject I will be looking forward
>to it. I'd Opt for the green (one of my favorite colors - with white letters)
> White T shirts with my kids around just don't seem to last past the first
>washing.
>
>Anne (the pharmacist)

Kathleen B. Bruce RN, BSN, IBCLC (email = [log in to unmask])
"Personally I am always ready to learn, although I do not always
like being taught."    Winston Churchill