From:
Sam Doak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2007 10:32:55 -0500
<<Bon appetit!
Rachel Myr
Looking forward to eating rakfisk http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rakfisk on
Friday, and glad I am not in any of the groups at risk from this foul
sounding but delicious dish>>

I'm thankful to not have to worry about anyone but myself with foods,
either. My dream is to go around the world, meet all sorts of
pregnant/lactating women, and eat myself silly.

Pregnancy would have been a good excuse (had I known...) to avoid the
Christmas Lutefisk. <<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lutefisk>>. Potatlefse is
a different story... Makes me yearn for my Scandanavian roots!

Best wishes,
Sam Doak
<<When cooking and eating lutefisk, it is important to clean the lutefisk
and its residue off of pans, plates, and utensils immediately. Lutefisk left
overnight becomes nearly impossible to remove. Sterling silver should never
be used in the cooking, serving or eating of lutefisk, which will
permanently ruin silver. Stainless steel utensils are recommended instead>>