From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 22:21:48 -0400
If we are judging and condemning of what another is struggling with, they
won't hear us, or learn  from us.  They may be totally turned off and think
we are really, truly BF nazis.

I work with a totally different population of working mothers, women who
work to put a roof over their heads, food on the table and clothes on the
kids.  I'm supportive over every little bit of breastfeeding they can do.
I rail at a system that forces them to return to work when baby is 4, 6 or
8 weeks.  I know that isn't long enough, but that's what they've got!  We
have to work with them where they are, help them be creative and make BF
last as long as possible.

Sincerely, Pat in SNJ