From:
"Susan C. Jacoby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:58:30 -0800
"Resentment is the poison you take and expect the other person to die."

The unfortunate lactation-bashing article posted today clearly
demonstrates the writer's resentment- we can only imagine it's  origin-
but make no doubt about it- it IS resentment that fuels such
bitterness.  In fact, it is in unresolved resentment that we find the
roots of war.

This is why is is so disappointing to see a Lactnetter demonstrate the
same, if not greater evidence of unresolved resentment, in making a
not-so-veiled accusation regarding the source of the formula alteration.

May I respectfully suggest, to Lactnetters, at least, that we check our
resentments and do some work on them if necessary, so as not to further
inflame the fragile world we are all trying to live in peacfully?  There
are excellent resources available for help on this issue- please- let's
all commit to presenting ourselves in this forum as models to the world
on what getting along in peace really can look like.
With Love, Honor and Respect,
Sue Jacoby, IBCLC
Clovis, CA