From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 21:41:02 -0400
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:04:18 +0200

To: [log in to unmask]

From: Pamela Morrison <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Thank you all

As I temporarily un-subscribe from Lactnet, leaving Zimbabwe for
Australia, I would like to say au revoir to all my Lactnet friends. But
mostly I want to send a huge big THANK YOU to Kathleen, Kathy A, and all
the other list-moms who created and maintained this amazing list, and to
other Lactnetters themselves for all that you have given me in the past
seven years. I have received so much from so many - messages of
solidarity and support, answers to requests for information, friendship,
the chance to travel and meet some of you, books, items of equipment -
you name it .... In the last few weeks, as I have sorted and packed away
all my papers and precious possessions I have been reminded again of
many wonderful Lactnetters. It is quite impossible to describe the
appreciation I have felt in being connected with other Lactation
Consultants and experts of all kinds in many fields in my lone practice
in Zimbabwe. From being an isolated, lone LC I was suddenly transformed
into just one of many thousands of us all over the world all working
towards a common goal. All of you made me feel connected and supported.
Lactnet is an unbelievable resource - and you're all wonderful. Thank
you. Thank you. I will be re-subscribing asap from Australia, and hope
to meet many of you at the ILCA conference in Sydney. Pamela Morrison
IBCLC in private practice Harare, Zimbabwe Email:[log in to unmask]