Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:11:06 EDT
I am looking for pre-printed bags that have a breastfeeding symbol on them.
Originally I wanted to get personalized bags but the plate cost and min. to
print is quite high. We will use them for the American Baby Faire in Nov. in
Chicago. They will also be used at other baby fair events in the area. The
amount of formula bags in women's hands is overwhelming. One of person has
contacted me but I would still like to see what is out there. We will need about
500 bags.

If you have any thoughts just e-mail me!
Annette Leibovitz