From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 19:17:15 -0400
Well #3 didn't discourage me all that much.  The first few mo were just
strange.  My girls were 3 & 4 at the time.  I BF #3 and had multiple
plugged ducts and breast infections so physically I wasn't up to par which
probably contributed to  how I felt.  He was THIRTY FIVE the other day and
looking back from this distance I just remember it was hard, but it didn't
stop me from having #4 & # 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I really loved some of the
comments about 2 hands-two kids and 2 parents - 2 kids and now you're
outnumbered.  Interesting ideas, but we also worked through it and got over
it.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ, who had 2 girls then 3 boys, the girls tell me
I should have quit after them  while I was ahead!!!!!!!!!!!