From:
"Mathews, Lois" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:38:58 -0400
Dear Friends, What about getting the Medela 80cc collection containers instead of Volu-feeders. I have since I came here gotten rid of the caps from the formula company with their name on them and used the Medela Caps which were quite a bit cheaper. We have a 46 bed NICU and are building a Childrens Hospital. I was planning to go with Medela volu-type containers as next project but my hand may be forced if the formula company is not going to supply theirs as I"ve heard there not. Any one know if this is true. One advantage for getting the Medela collection containers is that they come with the lids and can be purchased already sterile, saving a step. Please send me information you can. right now I am trying to get rid of the "BAGS". for Moms.
Lois Mathews R.N. IBCLC
St. Mary's Medical center
WPB Fl.
Improving life one breastfed baby at a time.