From:
Ruthy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 19:49:40 -0400
The worst formula breastfeeding  pamphlet I have seen, pales in comparison
with this article that "Exposes the Truth about Breastfeeding!" Written
with paragraphs that are supposed to dispel the "Common Myths" I was livid
reading it and left the check out line shaking to think this is read by
people who actually paid for it. I took down the addresses to post later to
send in our responses but please DO NOT BUY this piece of trash! I covered
it up with the magazine turned back side and plan to do this until it is
off the shelves, I feel this was written by a convert of the sweet woman
who wrote Bottlefeeding without Guilt......This was NOT WRITTEN BY A MOTHER
who had a pleasant go of nurishing/nurturing her baby(ies) this woman did
it against her nature, to please the father or just because: as she worded
it "because it is the "politically correct" 90's thing to do" Sad,
sad.....ruthy